- Duration – 1 day Course
- Public Course Location – 3/5 Harford St Jamisontown NSW 2750
- Group Booking – Training at your choice of venue Australia-wide – Please contact the office
Successful participants will receive a SafeWork NSW Statement of Training. This certificate is valid for 60 days.
The actual Card is issued and posted by SafeWork NSW usually within 30 days. This course is accredited and Nationally Recognised Training CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry unit of Competency from the Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework Training Package.
White Card Group Training
We deliver White Card training for groups if our Penrith location or we can come to you and provide in-house training at your location. We require a minimum of seven (7) days notice to organise a training day so that we can notify SafeWork NSW.
COST – $90
White Card Course Details
This is a 1 day face to face course.
All students are required to competently complete the theory assessment. The theory assessment includes a multiple choice paper at the end of the training.
If a competent mark is not scored, the student will have to re-enrol into the course and pay the full course fee.
Students to provide a pen and note pad and wear comfortable clothing.
Training ID Requirements
If you are completing the White Card (Construction Induction) you must provide 100 points evidence of identity on the day of your course, this can include:
|Primary identification point value|
|Birth certificate/card (Australian)||70|
|Australian citizenship certificate||70|
|Secondary identification point value|
|Drivers licence (Australian)||40|
|Australian photo card (RTA issued)||25|
|Motor vehicle registration||25|
|Motor vehicle insurance||25|
|Residential rates notice||25|
|Property lease agreement||25|
|Home insurance papers||25|
Who needs White Card Training?
To work on a building site in Australia it’s a requirement that all personnel hold a White Card (Construction Induction) certificate. This card must be carried on your person at all times. Job roles associated with this qualification include:
- Self employed persons
- Project managers
White Card Course Training
- Basic principles of health and safety in the white card (construction industry) in NSW
- OHS legislation in NSW
- Consultation and communication in OHS
- Workplace emergencies and first aid for construction work
- Workplace injury management and workers compensation in NSW
- Information about preventing workplace injury and illness, workplace injury management and workers compensation in NSW