Gain skills and get that dream job with funded training under the NSW Smart and Skilled program.
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW vocational education and training system. It will give people the chance to gain the skills they need to get a job and advance their careers. From 1st January 2015 the end of 2016, Fork Skills can provide eligible individuals the opportunity to complete a nationally recognised qualification under the Smart and Skilled program.
What courses do we offer under Smart and Skilled?
TLI21610 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI21610 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI31610 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for this Smart and Skilled training you need to be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or a New Zealand citizen, and
- 15 years or older, and
- have left school, and
- live or work in NSW, and
- not have completed a Certificate IV level or higher qualification after completing school (unless as part of a VET in schools qualification of Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation).
- If you have completed a Certificate IV level or higher qualification after completing school you may be eligible to do a qualification under the Smart and Skilled Targeted Priorities funding – click here for more information.
How can I enrol?
To start the application process. For more information on the enrolment process please. Click on enrol now
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Qualifications are delivered by Fork Skills Operations Pty Ltd. RTO ID 91546.
How much does it cost?
|Qualification||Student fee contribution exempt||Student fee contribution concession||Student fee contribution first qualification||Student fee contribution second qualification|
|Certificate II in Warehousing Operations||$0||$160||$1,000||$1,200||Certificate III in Warehousing Operations||$0||$240||$2390||$2,870|
– Exemptions apply if you are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent – Exemption or concessional contribution fee will apply if you have a disability – Concession fee will apply if you are a government benefit recipient